Bauer Vapor 1X Lite Elbow Pads
The Bauer Vapor 1X Lite Elbow Pad is 25% lighter than the previous 1X and maintains the same, elite impact protection. Bauer accomplished this with new AeroLite 2.0 foam elbow caps; this featherlight, proprietary foam was completely developed by Bauer's R&D team in order to provide minimum weight and maximum protection.
Through the forearm guard, the 1X Lite boasts Curv composite that is also found in their premier hockey boots. Curv replaces plastic in order to further reduce weight while providing some of the best impact protection on the market. Making up the rest of the protection is HyperLite and HyperLite HD foams that repel moisture in order to keep the pad from absorbing sweat during use.
37.5 microfiber makes up the liner of the Vapor 1X Lite and has been treated with new Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment. 37.5 is soft to the touch and uses a player's body heat in an effort to evaporate sweat rather than wicking it away. Sanitized is a treatment process that prevents odor-causing bacteria from forming at the source.
- Model Number: 1053021
- Heritage: Vapor 1X
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Pad Coverage
JR SM / 4'4"-4'8" / 8"-9.5"
JR MD / 4'7"-4'11" / 9"-10.5"
JR LG / 4'10"-5'5" / 10"-12"
SR SM / 5'5"-5'9" / 12"-13"
SR MD / 5'7"-5'11" / 13"-14"
SR LG / 5'9"-6'1" / 14"-15"
- Forearm Guard
- HyperLite HD Foam with Curv Composite
- Carbon composite shell that is extremely strong and lightweight
- Same composite technology found in the top-end skates
- Strategically used for Low-Mass & High-Velocity impact
- Featherlight materials with elite-level protection
- Unique, water-repellent properties keep the pad dry and lightweight all game long
- Bicep Guard
- Molded HyperLite Foam and PE inserts
- Elbow Cap
- New AeroLite 2.0 Foam
- Exclusive, proprietary foam that was entirely developed by Bauer engineers for hockey
- Results in a 10% weight savings (60g each) compared to the previous 1X without sacrificing protection
- 37.5™ Microfiber and Sanitized® Technology
- Soft material that uses a player's body heat to evaporate sweat instead of wicking it way
- Sanitized® Technology is directly integrated into the liner during the manufacturing process for optimal effectiveness throughout the pad's lifespan
- Prevents the development of odor-causing bacteria and provides long-lasting freshness
- Free Flex Construction
- Independent Bicep Guard
- Attaches via elastic to the body for ultimate mobility without sacrificing protection
- Split Cap Design
- Enables better range of motion for the forearm
- Tapered Fit
- Wider, more traditional fit in the bicep that slims down to a more snug fit in the forearm
- 3-strap design:
- 2" nylon forearm strap
- Stretch mesh y-strap across elbow crease
- 2" elastic bicep strap
- 232 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)