CCM RibCor 76K Senior Ice Hockey Skate
The CCM RibCor 76K Skates are the definition of a bang-for-your-buck product, especially with these IW-exclusives. These RibCor 76K's are fully loaded with performance, comfort, and fit features that are usually reserved for top-end skates. The RocketFrame Composite boot is the standout feature for any skate at this price point, it delivers the stiffness and stability needed for highly-skilled maneuvers and fits better than ever right out of the box. Unlike the standard 76K skates, this Plus version boasts upgraded XS1 +2mm steel runners that last longer, offer a better turning radius and allow for more custom profiling options.
Comfort and protection were another focus point for CCM this year. The top of the feet are well protected by the thick, pro-inspired felt tongue that even has extra foams for extra padding. Internally, the 76K boasts the same ADPT Ankle Foams as the 80K. What does this mean? Aside from the skate wrapping around the foot as comfortably as a pillow could, it helps to keep the feet locked in and secure all game long.
Since CCM is using their featherlight but stiff RocketFrame Composite boot, they wanted to make sure it wouldn't dig into the ankles as a result. The 76K features extensive Contour Pro collar pads that prevent any painful rubbing during cornering or stopping.
Last but not least, the RibCor 76K debuts CCM's exciting new SpeedBlade XS Holder. In case you damage or break your steel, you can easily use the BladeLock Mechanical Dial System that lets you disengage the steel from the holder in seconds, keeping you on the ice and off the bench.
- Model Number: SK76K
- Heritage: CCM RibCor 66K / 46K / 28K
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Skate Fit Guidelines: Low Volume / shallow heel pocket - narrow forefoot - low instep
- RocketFrame Composite with MetaFrame Technology
- NHL-caliber composite that reduces weight and promotes premium stride power
- MetaFrame fitting technology creates a much more anatomically-correct fit right out of the box
- Heat moldable so players can hit the ice with a skate that feels like it was custom made for them, which greatly reduces break-in time
- Contour Pro Collar Pads
- Helps to alleviate rubbing and chafing on the ankle
- Heavy-duty Microfiber with Durazone Anti-Abrasion Protection
- Lightweight, durable and comfortable microfiber that wicks away moisture
- Strategically-placed Durazone material prevents premature wear-and-tear to extend the life of the liner
- ADPT multi-density memory foam ankle pads for more comfort and a better fit
- Thick 7mm, two-piece felt with a molded lace-bite guard
- Allows for better forward flexion and maintains high-level impact protection and comfort
- CCM Anatomical Response Footbed
- Reinforced Plastic with Exhaust Vent
- Provides better torsional stability while allowing sweat or hot air to escape out the boot
Blade Holder and Runner:
- SpeedBlade XS with SB XS1 (+2mm) Runners
- Patented mechanical quick-release BladeLock system allows steel to be swapped out in seconds
- Provides a tight connection between the steel and the holder that maximizes energy transfer, provides a better life-span and prevents the runner from accidentally releasing
- 12% taller than traditional steel for a more aggressive angle of attack, more custom profiling options and longer sharpening life
- Replaceable hardware (not included)
- Weight of a size 8D skate: 912 grams