Warrior Alpha DX3 Junior Ice Hockey Stick
The Warrior Alpha DX3 Stick delivers incredible value and performance considering its approachable price. Thanks to the exclusive Sabre shaft taper, the DX3 brings versatility to the game by providing the optimal shot release from the point, to in tight near the goalie, and everywhere in between.
Warrior's new Fuelcore Blade provides better shot pop, enhanced feel for the puck and superior durability better than ever. Similarly, the Minimus 800D carbon fiber throughout the shaft pairs with the 12K carbon fiber blade wrap to give players a responsive shot (or pass) that is consistent time after time.
The Alpha DX3 stick doesn't just look and play like a top-end stick, it feels like one too. It features one of the most comfortable shaft shapes on the market, called "Ergo", which includes rounded shaft corners and concave shaft sidewalls. To top it off, the DX3 uses a raised texture with a soft grip that enhances stick-to-hand connection with great overall control.
Stick Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Height / Flex
JR / 51" / 35, 40 & 50 flex
INT / 57" / 55 & 70 flex
SR / 60" / 65, 75, 85 & 100 flex
- Heritage: Alpha QX3
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Construction: True one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Concave Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 422 grams (Based on an 85 Flex, W88 curve)
- True1 Phantom Feel One-Piece Construction
- The process developed by Warrior engineers that makes this stick a single-piece, fully molded blade and shaft.
- This results in better control and response by eliminating the fusion or connection point
- Minimus 800D carbon and fiberglass blend
- Flatweave carbon fiber is significantly stronger, lighter and more responsive than the previous carbon
- Fiberglass reinforcement provides a big jump in durability
- Low Kick Point - Not as low as the QRL Line, the Alpha Line provides a more powerful release that doesn't sacrifice a speedy loading process. Ideal for playing looking for a balance between power and quick release.
- Sabre Taper
- Unique shaft shape works with the low-kick point to provide torsional stability in the lower third of the shaft, ensuring maximum accuracy
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snap shots and wrist shots
- Concave sidewalls with rounded corners
- "Ergo" grip shape designed to improve stick handling and shooting
- Apex Performance Tacky Grip
- Raised texture zones provide stick-to-hand connection while the grip maintains control all game long
- FuelCore with 12K Carbon Wrap
- New design that enhances puck feel, shot pop and durability
- Lightweight polymer with composite reinforcement prevents premature breakdown for a longer lasting, better performing blade
- Flex: 35, 40, 50, 55, 63, 65, 70, 75 & 85