Usually delivers in 3-5 days
You will be getting the next generation of power with the Bauer Supreme Mach Ice Hockey Skates Intermediate.
Engineered for the most powerful elite level athletes in the game, the new SUPREME MACH is designed to boost your stride length and maximize your top end speed.
Its 3D lasted 12K Carbon Curve composite boot with a unibody sole stiffens the lower portion of the boot – helps you get the most energy out of every push.
The new AMP FLEX facing and reflex tendon work together to provide even more flex so you gain a more powerful stride to attack the puck stronger.
Experience power on a whole new level with the most advanced Supreme skate ever designed. Become the best by using the best.
- Quarter Package: 3D LASTED 12K CARBON CURV COMPOSITE (LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE AND THERMOFORMABLE)
- Facing / Flex: AMP FLEX FACING & REFLEX TENDON, ENHANCED RANGE OF MOTION (R.O.M.)
- Lining Material: LOCK-FIT PRO
- Tongue: POWERCOIL (ENHANCED FORWARD FLEX AND RECOIL)
- Outsole: UNIBODY POWERWRAP TECHNOLOGY (STIFFENS THE LOWER PORTION OF THE BOOT)
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: PULSE TI
- Toe Cap: ASYMMETRICAL
- 3D Lasted 12K Carbon Curv Composite quarter is lightweight, supportive, & thermoformable making each stride powerful and comfortable
- AMP (active motion performance) FLEX Facing adds more forward flex in the upper portion of the skate so you can get a stronger stride
- POWERCOIL Tongue features an improved insert for faster recoil speed that helps explode into each stride
- Asymmetrical toe cap eliminates unnecessary space within the boot, making the skate more responsive to how your foot moves.